So...today is Rachel's 19th birthday. It has been a blast and a whirlwind of activity. We started the day off with church which was followed by a swim meet, tacos for lunch (our tradition), a Walmart trip and having a blast with Dakota-ota (her bestie). Dakota and I took a few photos...this is by far the best:)
Then Rach decided to get in on a few. She and I decided that this was the best picture of Dakota...
It is BY FAR the best. Here is a photo to capture our feelings about the above picture.
(In case you can't tell...Rach and I love it so much that we died laughing and Dakota hated it. hehe! )
So...that has been our day. Thanks for reading and I hope your day was as fun-filled as ours!
Have a blessed evening and remember to live to the praise of His glory!



i was there tooooo!!!
ReplyDelete